Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Sites for Writers

Bootstrapper lists the top 100 Freelancer Blogs. They're broken up into categories, with writing sites coming first (16 of them) followed by:

  • Copywriting & Marketing
  • Graphic Design
  • Web Development & Programming
  • Finance & Business
  • Photography
  • Consulting
  • Freelancing of all Stripes & Parenting
  • General

Keep the list handy, because you may have a spare 20 minutes and could benefit from reading advice from another writer or freelancer.

My favorite job site is in there (thank you Deborah Ng--I owe you more coffee!), as well as blogs that I've never heard of--like Codswallop, which deals with integrating new technology and even non-technological ideas into freelance work.

I'm glad someone took the time to put this list together, because I sure don't have time to check out a hundred sites per month or season. But I do like cruisin' every once in a while. Someday I may update my keyboard.

No comments: